- Responsibilities -
Tasks included are listed below:
- Evaluate existing paint application quality.
- Methods of surface preparation including:
- Grit blasting facilities, materials, and methods
- Phosphoric acid anodizing process implementing renewed tanks and solutions with revised instructions regarding the use of the process
- Methods of work-in-progress transporting techniques
- Paint application facilities, equipment, and methods, interacting with all paint personnel and the Quality Assurance Department succeeding in the development and implementation of a renewed behaviour using Empirical-Rational strategy (devising a solution that can satisfy the company and provide stimulus of self-satisfaction for each worker).
- Act as customer service relations officer.
- Recognize and communicate inappropriate...
- welding techniques
- sheet metal fabrication techniques
- design incurring galvanic corrosion
- vendor products
- Work closely with local primary paint supplier to establish the following:
- Organize testing of paint products for longevity and adhesion;
- Paint test through logical sequence and evaluation of problem, action, result;
- Act as a mediator for client and vendor in the selection and acquisition of paint materials.
- Contract Details -
Term contract; Paint specialist in applications and equipment/manpower utilization.
- Principal Product -
Manufacturer of heavy duty electrical transformers, switchgear, distribution equipment,
- Number of Employees -
PAUWELS (formerly FEDERAL PIONEER Ltd.)
Aug., 1992 - Oct., 1992