- Responsibilities -
Conceive, design, and co-ordinate manufacture of new steel products. Tasks included are listed below:
- Analysis of manufacturing costs.
- Conceive and sketch design of new products.
- Compile all necessary paperwork for fabrication of prototypes including BOM's and
- Test and redesign prototypes.
- Formally present new products to marketing group.
- Redesign existing production equipment.
- Create instruction manuals of various products for use by customers.
- Acquire CSA, DOL, UL, CGA approvals.
- Contract Details -
Term contract; Designer.
- Principal Product -
Designer and manufacturer of agricultural and commercial steel products.
- Number of Employees -
PRINCESS AUTO Ltd. (Manufacturing Division)
Jan., 1993 - June, 2011